Sunday, June 12, 2011

Parent Volunteer Gift Ideas & Student Gift Idea

As the school year comes to a close, I am in need of some gift ideas for my parent volunteers.  I have 7 moms who are wonderful and we all know teachers aren't rich...unless of course you are the fabulous Mrs. Jump with an amazing creative talent and an awesome TPT store!  If you haven't checked her out yet, you have got to "jump" over to her blog HERE.  When I grow up, I want to be just like her.  LOL  We love you, Mrs. Jump!

Leave me a comment and share your awesome parent volunteer gift ideas!  If you have a blog and have posted about your idea, please leave me a link. 

For my students, I was lucky enough to be able to buy two $1.00 books from Scholastic for each of my kids (I have the best principal in the world!) and I am also going to give them a bag of gummy fish with a label that says You Are o-FISH-ally a Second Grader!  I adapted the idea I saw HERE.  I figured you can't ever go wrong with scrapbook paper and we have a fish die cut at school in our die cut collection.  : )
Let Summer Begin...........soon.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen others post pictures of this type of thing- they get one of those clear "paint cans" from Michael's and then put a variety of candy bars inside with a cute note that says something like "Thanks for the mounds of help".(each candy bar is tied into the note) You could do "thanks a bunch" and put a bunch of items together...

I will look for the posts if I can find it, I will post it for you.

Primary Connections

Giggles and Squeals said...

Very cute idea! Last year I made my parent volunteers a very cute scrapbook page but I just don't have the time this year! So I am still thinking!

Love the fishy idea. Too bad my school has a no food policy! Boo!

Gift Ideas said...

Last year I got all my moms who helped the bracelets I've made that represented our show. We did a show about angels last year for the bracelets had accounts and then I met a charming angel wings to put on it. They loved it and still put them! I'll have to steal the pot idea as this year our program has sunflowers in it!