I am so excited to give you this freebie! Your kiddos will love a surprise sticky note on their desk from their teacher! Click on the image below for the template. Directions on how to print are below. Graphics are courtesy of Scrappin Doodles.
Steps to a perfect print:
1. Print the page(s) you would like to make into sticky notes. I do this in greyscale so I don’t waste my colored ink.
2. Place sticky notes on top of the boxes for the sheet you would like to print making sure the sticky strips are all at the top of each box. It is very important all sticky notes are facing the same direction.
3. Place the paper in your printer. Depending on which direction your printer feeds, you will want the sticky notes to go through the printer top first.
4. Print the page (be sure to select the page you chose the template from) in greyscale (again, saves ink and colored images turn out just fine).
5. Cross your fingers and hope for no paper jams! J
I just uploaded a sticky note template pack to TPT here. It has templates for your students to use while independently reading during Readers Workshop! Text to text connections, I wonder, My favorite part, etc. (One of the templates can be seen in the printing directions above.) I am in the middle of working on a holiday pack of sticky note templates. Stay tuned...
As I was writing this post, I got a call with some terrible news. My father-in-law just got test results back and he has bladder cancer. : ( And...this news comes on my birthday. : ( If you pray, please say an extra prayer for my husband and our family.