Friday, September 16, 2011

Reading Memories {Freebie}

In my classroom, Readers Workshop is off and running!  We are working to build our stamina to 15 minutes before the kids can go book shopping to fill our independent reading bags.  This week we talked about our favorite reading memories.  Feel free to download the reading memories page by clicking on the picture below.  The pdf document has one for girls and one for boys. They would be perfect for a hallway display or to make into a class book!


{Clip art is from Scrappin Doodles}

At the end of the day today, I was changing out my book display case from "beginning of the school year" themed books to Fall themed books and I overheard a little voice say "she's putting out new books and I see some great ones.  I think I am about to have a new favorite reading memory!"  MELT.MY.HEART!



PS  If you have not checked out this new first grade blog, New Adventures in First Grade, head on over!

No comments: