Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cupcakes and Chinese New Year! {& My Top 3}

So cupcakes and Chinese New Year have nothing in common except for the fact that I have just added a Cupcake Contractions Activity and a Chinese New Year Activity Pack on TPT.  : )  Click on the pictures below to check them out!  : )



I'm pretty darn excited about my Chinese New Year Activity Pack because there is nothing similar on TPT.  I think it is due to the fact that there is NO clip art available for this theme.  I found a sweet girl from "across the pond" in England to make me some custom Chinese clip art so I could put this pack together.  : )  Gotta love Etsy!!!


Fern Smith is having a linky party for us to list our top 3 blog posts of 2011.  Here are my 3...



1.  My Common Core Standards Posters post...sadly I think this is the top post because it includes a little bit of blogging DRAMA.  People just love to read drama...right?

I'm currently sold out of these in my Etsy store, but if you are interested leave a comment in the comments with your email and what you are interested in.

 2.  My Secret Santa post...too late for you to benefit from this post this year, but you could tuck it away for next year!



3.  My Easy Folder Holders post...these have popped up all over Pinterest since my post.  Have you made them yet?  : )


Can't wait to see what 2012 brings!!!  Happy New Year!!!

7 comments:

Sara at school said...

It's so fun to look at these Top 3 posts, because I get new ideas! Like the last one, the folder holder.Great idea.

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas said...

Thank you for linking up at my Linky Party and letting your readers know about it too!
I loved seeing your top three posts, I can't wait to try the folders.
I am now following you!
Happy New Year,
~Fern
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!

Erika said...

I'm heading over to check out your Chinese New Year unit. Love Chinese New Year!
2B Honey Bunch

Erin Klein said...

This is so cute! I'm glad I saw your post on TBA. Thanks for sharing.

I love your blog, by the way... I'm a new follower.

Hugs,

Erin

Mary said...

I am a new follower too!

I will try the folder thing too! But I gotta check out the blogging drama for your number 1! haha

Best,
Mary

Unknown said...

I thin k your pack looks awesome! Great minds =)
Hugs,
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks like a bright spot in the gloomy post-holiday winter :)

The clip art is fabulous!