Friday, July 8, 2011

Winner, Beaches, and Babies

Random, random, random...that is what you get when you have been without Internet access for a WEEK!  It was torture! 

Delaney White, you are my winner...thanks for voting.  Leave me a comment with your email and the 4 items you would like from my TPT store and I will email those to you.  Thanks for voting!

I went to the most beautiful lake this past week!  If you ever get the chance to visit the northern part of the lower peninsula of Michigan, you have to see Torch Lake.  It looks like the Caribbean waters!  It is completely sandy with crystal blue water that you can see straight through all the way to the bottom.  Check out my baby at Torch Lake and my other baby at the beach.  (They aren't quite babies anymore...lol)
While I was relaxing on the beach, I have been drumming up some great ideas to post for school fun.  I will be posting soon...thanks for hanging in there!






2 comments:

Delaney White said...

WOOHOO! I am so excited...I love your blog! I would like the Mo Williams unit, Nonfiction writing unit, Flag Day unit, and Birthday Fun unit. Thanks so much and I can't wait to use your wonderful stuff!!

Delaney White said...

You're going to need this! LOL

delanej23460@aol.com