Friday, August 19, 2011

Back To School Student Gift

Are you looking for a cute back-to-school treat for your students?  You can download the tags for free at my TPT store HERE.  If you download them, I would LoVe for you to leave positive feedback at TPT in return.  : )  The tags come in 10 different colors and are sure to make your students feel lucky, too!  I was thinking of making a sheet of all green labels to use for a St. Patricks' Day treat...what do you think?  Enjoy!



Lucky Charms, clear treat bags, curling ribbon and the tags are all you need to make a special treat!

12 comments:

Mrs. S said...

What a wonderful idea!!!!

mumzie said...

Your treat was great. Thanks for sharing. How did you get the circles to come out so neatly cut?

Giggles and Squeals said...

Great idea! I wish my school let us give treats out. We are a no treat school. Such a bummer!

Jordan said...

How cute! Great Idea. Thanks for sharing.

Tina said...

Cute and easy!

Quench Your First

Jennifer said...

Great idea!

Rowdy in First Grade

Pinkyblue said...

Thanks for sharing this darling and easy treat idea! Love the circle tags!

Teaching 123's & ABC's said...

These are so cute! Thank you for sharing.

Jeannie

Stephanie said...

This idea is super cute! Thank you for sharing!

D. Lambre said...

Deirdre says...

Love the idea, you have a wonderful passion for what you do.
Beez in First Grade

FEBE said...

CUTE idea! How do I download the tags?

melissa said...

How did I miss this! omggg adorable. I'm so glad I have a week left to make this! LUV it!